[Frontpaged] RegSeeker 4.7.364018

R3dMan

about.png

RegSeeker is designed to manage your Windows Registry. You can search for items, uninstall applications, clear histories, and more.

Features

• Advanced registry search and cleaner: search for any registry entries, export or delete results, scan for invalid entries, etc.
  • Manage all installed applications: uninstall operations, browse through applications settings, add or remove invalid entries (registry), display service pack, etc.
  • Control start-up entries: installed software, running services (you can change the start-up type or disable them), Drivers, browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome) add-on (such as BHO, ActiveX, Toolbars, Extensions).
  • Control privacy: Clear document history, browsers caches (IE/Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome), old Start Menu entries, Junk files, etc.
  • Create and manage Regedit bookmarks: you can create favorites so that you can access fast registry entries.
  • Apply more than 25 tweaks for your operating system.
  • Integrated file search tool: use it to find duplicate files, invalid shortcuts, etc.
  • Use the backup manager: backup your registry before making any changes to your operating system. You can view the backup content and restore later.
  • Information panel: you can view detailed statistics about your PC.
  • Auto-cleaner: select what to clean and hit one single button.

Changes (v4.7.364018):

• NEW : Junk files results display with easier selection for deletion
  • NEW : Office 2016 product key support
  • Fixes deleting some registry keys
  • Other several fixes and optimizations

Homepage
Changelog
Release Date: 2018/05/13
Language: Multilingual
=================

Download
Portable (32/64 bit): http://www.hoverdesk.net/download/RegSeeker47.zip

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How safe is this program , will it brick your system...…………??!      :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

How safe is this program , will it brick your system...…………??!      :rolleyes:

I have some experience with it along the years, never had issue. it have a very clear and simple interface very easy to use . but it may have some bugs or maybe limitations to remove certain registry entries its probably due security permissions and also on long string keys.
most times it help me to find and clear multiple entries at once . it always as default makes a backup of the removed data so you can always roll back the changes.

As with all registry cleaner aps, use with caution, best way is to run a registry backup in case it OVERCLEANS

I Am Negan
5 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

As with all registry cleaner aps, use with caution, best way is to run a registry backup in case it OVERCLEANS

Like the one from tweaking.com. 。^‿^。

2 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

Exactly, those "Wonderful" Registry Cleaners said that "It will boost your system up to 800%" :s 

Bro, I encourage you to use only Ccleaner, it cleans the neccesary ... but even that, Ccleaner sometimes deletes more that "just the neccesary", it's not perfect.

But be careful about those "overcleaners", it simply trash your system

I Am Negan
55 minutes ago, Archanus said:

Exactly, those "Wonderful" Registry Cleaners said that "It will boost your system up to 800%" :s 

Bro, I encourage you to use only Ccleaner, it cleans the neccesary ... but even that, Ccleaner sometimes deletes more that "just the neccesary", it's not perfect.

I  found wise registry cleaner to do a pretty good safe job.

Number one program that over cleans is JV16Powertools. Avoid that like the plague. Registry organizer seemed to over do it also.

52 minutes ago, Kerry4444 said:

I  found wise registry cleaner to do a pretty good safe job.

Number one program that over cleans is JV16Powertools. Avoid that like the plague. Registry organizer seemed to over do it also.

And what about Advanced System Care?? :)

I Am Negan
41 minutes ago, Archanus said:

And what about Advanced System Care?? :)

Not sure, I haven’t really use their registry cleaner.

Using AceUtillities , for a few years already , it never failed…………!       :D

7 hours ago, Archanus said:

You are right until it was a registry cleaner but its not . This app is a registry tool  (utility) its main propose is for searching in registry for specific data ect., thats why is called RegSeeker, other features that were added later along the years are only to give it some more capabilities, but its very different then all the so Called Registry Cleaners. as like Ccleaner this app always backup as default any changes made to the registry to prevent damage. if the user is not aware and he remove the option to role back, then he is more like to drop water on his machine.

as I said, I used it from its beginning, never had issue. Of course, when dealing with registry entries, user should be very careful not to press on the controls like an idiot without clearly understanding what its about to perform.

I Am Negan

user should be very careful not to press on the controls like an idiot without clearly understanding what its about to perform.

404a8029aa168278a3482c7677940e77.jpg

8f04_015.jpg

Archived