Windows 10 Manager 2.2.6

SalaR

• Replies 12
  • Views 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every exe. of this program ( junkfile-cleaner, IE-manager, etc, etc.) is now "calling home" , you have to block IP-adress now......................!   :rolleyes:

Hallo...Can someone mirror it, I blocked domain address Yamicsoft, I'm worried if opened host "Read-only" my Malwarebytes possibly turn into free

Thanks in advance

Block IP-adress ; 162.144.66.67  and your Win10 Manager will not " call home " anymore......................:D

2 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Every exe. of this program ( junkfile-cleaner, IE-manager, etc, etc.) is now "calling home" , you have to block IP-adress now......................!   :rolleyes:

Do you want to say, that even those .exe files, that have not been edited for a year already?
From the previous version the changes are very minimal, only couple files.

Every exe of this program tried to " call home" as soon as I opened it , blocking every exe is a lot of work , but blocking the IP-adress blocks them all.....!

Strange. I even use automatic updates and have no problems.
PS do not understand it wrong, my genuine license expired and I also use for several month already the crack dll file.

Gave the "auto-updates"  ( also exe-file) permission with ESET-firewall , but I will keep blocking the rest of all these exe-files.............

Never seen before , this "calling home" with every exe-file , in this program !

Maybe ESET , it asks permission for every exe of Win Manager , so blocked these with IP-adress.

There is no need to block anything. Find out your installation, look on it. There is something wrong. Maybe in registry is wrong or outdated content, maybe the W10MPCL.dll file. 
As I said, there is no important changes, is only some files changed. Very few changes and many files have been there already nearly year.

Well, its no problem , the way it is now, Win10 Manager is functioning ok , with blocked exe-files also.

Dont want to uninstall/reinstall , so will leave it as it is .............:rolleyes:

( thanks for your help anyway !)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived