Jump to content

Google Chrome 64.0.3282.140


anuraag

Recommended Posts

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome also uses a brand new javascript engine (V8), which is much faster than existing javascript interpreters. This means you can create more complex and more intensive AJAX applications with fewer speed and processing constraints. Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of Blink (WebKit fork), so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to Blink (WebKit fork) as those features are released.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the problem, download Chrome zip package, unzip it wit 7z , get Chrome-bin and replace the old with new. Then open the Appinfo.ini file in Appinfo folder and change the version, save it and that's all. You have absolutely correct latest version.

 


Here are the installers:

Site: https://www.upload.ee 
Sharecode: /files/7976532/GoogleChromePortable_64.0.3282.140_online.paf.exe.html

 

Site: https://www.upload.ee 
Sharecode: /files/7976535/GoogleChromePortable64_64.0.3282.140_online.paf.exe.html

32.bit 
//www.upload.ee/files/7976532/GoogleChromePortable_64.0.3282.140_online.paf.exe.html

64-bit
//www.upload.ee/files/7976535/GoogleChromePortable64_64.0.3282.140_online.paf.exe.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kalju said:

What the problem, download Chrome zip package, unzip it wit 7z , get Chrome-bin and replace the old with new. Then open the Appinfo.ini file in Appinfo folder and change the version, save it and that's all. You have absolutely correct latest version.

 


Here are the installers:

Site: https://www.upload.ee 
Sharecode: /files/7976532/GoogleChromePortable_64.0.3282.140_online.paf.exe.html

 

Site: https://www.upload.ee 
Sharecode: /files/7976535/GoogleChromePortable64_64.0.3282.140_online.paf.exe.html

32.bit 
//www.upload.ee/files/7976532/GoogleChromePortable_64.0.3282.140_online.paf.exe.html

64-bit
//www.upload.ee/files/7976535/GoogleChromePortable64_64.0.3282.140_online.paf.exe.html

 

Many thanks Kalju, installing the app after posting this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kalju said:

What the problem, download Chrome zip package, unzip it wit 7z , get Chrome-bin and replace the old with new. Then open the Appinfo.ini file in Appinfo folder and change the version, save it and that's all. You have absolutely correct latest version.

 


Hi Kalju where to find the Zip Package? Sofar only the EXE and MSI installers on their websites.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Plexxor said:

Hi Kalju where to find the Zip Package? Sofar only the EXE and MSI installers on their websites.

Download Your desired chrome_installer.exe, unzip it with 7z and You will get chrome.7z, then unzip it again and You'll get  Chrome-bin That's what You need.
Usually does the installer automatically it, now must You to do. So simple it is.
Here is where You can download what ever version Chrome offline installer exe, which You need to unzip.

That's my site
http://simply.mydiscussion.net/chrome/chrome_links.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let me preface this by saying I know Vista sux, but the question is not for me.

Does anyone know a fix, to install the newest version of chrome on vista?  Or does any new portable version, made by anyone, work on Vista?

Thanks in advance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, front360 said:

Let me preface this by saying I know Vista sux, but the question is not for me.

Does anyone know a fix, to install the newest version of chrome on vista?  Or does any new portable version, made by anyone, work on Vista?

Thanks in advance. 

I think is not possible.

They have :

Quote

removing and simplifying our code base to only support Windows 7 and above.

 

https://chrome.googleblog.com/2015/11/updates-to-chrome-platform-support.html

 

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=579196

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...