SalaR

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, breachinbleach said:

How is  this program after 30 days in freeware? Thks

The only thing you lose is the ability to synchronize your logins between the various devices in which eventually you have Roboform installed... That's all...

If you are interested, I know a way to keep them all "synchronized"... Let me know!!!

4 hours ago, WALLONN7 said:

The only thing you lose is the ability to synchronize your logins between the various devices in which eventually you have Roboform installed... That's all...

If you are interested, I know a way to keep them all "synchronized"... Let me know!!!

I am interested .. could you please tell me how to sync between devices and browsers.! :)

9 hours ago, Juhi said:

I am interested .. could you please tell me how to sync between devices and browsers.! :)

Some suggestions to follow in order to make your life easier in the process:

1.   Choose your mother device, that is, the one that is most used in order to facilitate the process of synchronization between the others;
  2.   Make sure the evaluation period has come to an end... otherwise, you will be wasting time on what I will explain next;
  3.   Install Roboform on all devices using the same email address used on the so-called mother;
  4.   The procedure was tested only on pcs, since I do not have a mac and, as far as I know, it can not be replicated on smartphones...

Here we go:

1.  Close Roboform through the notification area;
  2.  Make a copy of the Roboform folder located in the following destinations ( Be sure to indentify them with the destination of each one in the procedure ):
  •  C:\ProgramData\
  •  C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Local\
  •  C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\

Once this is done, go to each of your devices and:

1.  Close Roboform through the notification area;
  2.  Delete Roboform folder in the same destinations as above;
  3.  Copy Roboform folder and paste it into its respective destination.

Done.

:excl: Keep an updated copy of the folders on the mother device for formatting and for synchronization with the others.

Archived