Rosetta Stone 4.1.2 [Unlocked]

fr3d3r1ck

bMDnnjepHfO3JoZmtV2nZEWkmpWt_U-SKGTd46no

Learn Spanish (Latin America or Spain), English (US or British), French, Italian, German, Chinese (Mandarin), Arabic, Dutch, Filipino (Tagalog), Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Turkish, or Vietnamese. 

Rosetta Stone’s Learn Languages app lets you learn a language anytime, anywhere through immersive, self-paced lessons that introduce new skills in a way that stimulates your brain's natural language learning ability. Rosetta Stone's award-winning teaching methodology has been trusted by millions worldwide for 20+ years, including educational institutions and corporate clients.

Features

• Get talking. Develop useful and practical conversation skills based on everyday scenarios and events.
  • Sound like a native speaker. TruAccent™ speech recognition technology listens to your pronunciation and helps you refine it, helping you speak more authentically.
  • Pick up where you left off. Rosetta Stone allow you to sync between Android devices so you can practice your skills on both Android phones and tablets seamlessly.
  • Learn any time. No internet? No problem. Download lessons to use offline for on-the-go training. (Not yet available for Enterprise and Education learners.)

Permissions

In order to work properly, Rosetta Stone requires the following permissions:

• air.com.rosettastone.mobile.CoursePlayer.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
  • android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
  • android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
  • android.permission.INTERNET
  • android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS
  • android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
  • android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO
  • android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
  • com.android.vending.BILLING
  • com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE

WHAT'S NEW

• Stability improvements
  • Bug fixes
  • Support for Chromebook

MOD: Unlocked premium features

* Credits to their respective modifier

Note: This app doesn't have ads

Requires Android 4.4 and up

DOWNLOAD LINK

Site: https://nofile.io
Sharecode[?]: /f/rx4FCtSF6r0/RS-4.1.2-Unlocked.apk
  • Replies 4
  • Views 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't seem to be able to create account and/or login, the loading dots keep spinning at the account creation/login screens.....

If it is cracked/unlocked with a predefined email/pass, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also any tip/workaround regarding this issue I have at this time.

Thank you for the upload!

53 minutes ago, GakunGak said:

I don't seem to be able to create account and/or login, the loading dots keep spinning at the account creation/login screens.....

If it is cracked/unlocked with a predefined email/pass, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also any tip/workaround regarding this issue I have at this time.

Thank you for the upload!

Try uninstalling and reinstalling, also make sure you have a good Internet connection.

2 hours ago, fr3d3r1ck said:

Try uninstalling and reinstalling, also make sure you have a good Internet connection.

Fixed the problem, I used mail.ru email address, tried again with live.com [Microsoft] email and worked.

Thank you for the support!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived