Free multimedia full versions worth over 150 €!

Dean213

Free multimedia full versions worth over 150 €!

Gratis-Multimedia-Vollversionen-im-Wert-

A computer is needed  to perform complex calculations, they are true workhorses. This does not mean that you can not have fun with it: Thanks to multimedia files to enjoy the world of music, videos, movies and photos. So up to full speed your PC is doing with the proper software equipment. You get free here! Along with Engelmann offers COMPUTERBILD normally paid programs for conversions, photo enhancements and CD / DVD backups for lau! They even make a 2D a 3D video - it only needs a matching 3D glasses.

promotion

Visit the promo site and download COMPUTERBILD Full Versions of the above software

alternatively, download:

win8studio-box.pngi-studio7-box.pngmakeme3d-box.pngcinemahd4-box.pngvideomizer2-box.pngcdrwin10-box.pngfreetunes4-box.pngsimplygoodpictures4.pngwin8starter-icon.png

• After installation you will be prompted to submit name and email details - provide same and then click submit.
  • You will thereafter receive a confirmatory email - click the link to confirm - your browser will then reveal the license key.
  • An email will then, instantaneously, be forwarded to you which also contains the license key.

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, 0bin said:

If worth over 150€ why is free?

Status 1) It's free

Status 2) Worth > 150€

If Status 1) then cannot be Status 2)

0..........................................................150,151,152...(n+1)...

The logic of the title contradict the statement.

Also what about my data, with who is shared once I share my e-mail?

hahaha :D 

2 hours ago, 0bin said:

If worth over 150€ why is free?

Status 1) It's free

Status 2) Worth > 150€

If Status 1) then cannot be Status 2)

0..........................................................150,151,152...(n+1)...

The logic of the title contradict the statement.

Also what about my data, with who is shared once I share my e-mail?

Hello

The promotion does indeed exist...visit the promo site (use google translate, assuming that you may not be fluent in German).

The second part comprise of free full versions which I thought would be of value to some members and, on the contrary, it does have value, despite it being free - you may visit this website (https://engelmann.com/de/free/) which unequivocally demarcates each listed product as having a retail value of a certain amount.  Be that as it may, if members are critical of the fact that I posted this, I will remove same. 

Thank you

5 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Are you paid to post giveaways?

Not at all - I wish I was though!

3 minutes ago, 0bin said:

What is the software you desire the most right now?

Actually, a significantly long membership of Norton 360 for multiple devices would be great.

5 minutes ago, 0bin said:

What is the software you desire the most right now?

Sorry you said software, not subscription - in that case any of the latest CyberLink products would do

7 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Anyway dino, was only a remark on the logic of the title,

I appreciate if you post giveaway about security products, as I invite yourself to also not rely too much on the mechanism of the giveaway, where usually what you give a way is more worth than 150€ like your privacy,

I followed the case of a spam C&C at the beginning of this year,

I always hope the data is treated with respect, but in my world hope doesn't exist, a giveaway should not need an e-mail

No worries - thank you for your feedback and I certainly agree with you on the privacy aspect 

Archived