• Replies 27
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Togijak said:

that is a older version and sure I can make a new one on the same way

I'm waiting for it

Thanks =P

Java Runtime Environment Version 9 32Bit And 64Bit Repack (Size: 165 MB)

Note:
1- Update disabled
2- Update Scheduler Startup disabled
3- Start menu shortcut removed
4- Any old version will be uninstalled first
5- Close any program that use java while setup to avoid system restart
6- Command line switches: Auto install with Progress Only "/SILENT" Or Completely Silent "/VERYSILENT"
7- Enjoy!

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/UFQYEYWJ/Java_v9_Repack_0.zip_links

java 9 will be short lived  only going too be released  for 6 months  then Java 18.9 will be the next long term release . And its not out for consumers yet these  links are only for developers . It will  be out by the end of this month  for everyone for sure.  Because the end of public updates for v8

Java 9 is here: Everything you need to know

https://www.infoworld.com/article/3227244/java/java-9-is-here-everything-you-need-to-know.html

Java’s faster release cadence means developers won’t have to wait as long for major releases.It also may mean that developers will skip Java 9 and its “immature” modularity features and wait six months for the new version, which would likely iron out any kinks, said Simon Maple, director of Java advocacy at Java tools vendor ZeroTurnaround.

End of Public Updates for Oracle JDK 8

As outlined in the Oracle JDK Support Roadmap below, Oracle will not post further updates of Java SE 8 to its public download sites for commercial use after September 2018. Customers who need continued access to critical bug fixes and security fixes as well as general maintenance for Java SE 8 or previous versions can get long term support through Oracle Java SE Advanced, Oracle Java SE Advanced Desktop, or Oracle Java SE Suite. All other users are recommended to upgrade to the latest major releases of the Oracle JDK or OpenJDK.  

Oracle does not plan to migrate desktops from Java 8 to Java 9 through the auto update feature.  Instead of relying on a pre-installed standalone JRE, we will begin encouraging application developers to deliver JREs with their applications.  More details will be made available through early 2018.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html

Still another year left of Java  8 updates too the public and there trying do away with the need for people too have to download JRE. When  Sep 2018 comes  Java 8 LTS will  replaced with Java  18.9 LTS

Java 18.9^ (LTS)***  Sep 2018*** -  Sep 2023***

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/sp/811900362932f1591bdab3fce4a1ac88/java.png

2 hours ago, jvidal said:

doesn't work.

1.Go  to here

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre9-downloads-3848532.html

2. Agree with the terms 

3. Then put  the link in you're browser then the x86 download works  ;)

8 minutes ago, steven36 said:

1.Go  to here

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre9-downloads-3848532.html

2. Agree with the terms 

I don't see anything about x86 support here>>

1 minute ago, BALTAGY said:

I don't see anything about x86 support here>>

All I know the link works as long as you agree  to the terms  Digital  certificate is valid signed on Aug 3rd 2017

2 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

I'm lost on this lol, should people keep using 8 or update to 9 ? and what repack i should make 8 or 9 lol

I know if you try to  update  JRE 9 x64  with JDownloader it wont  even work so  we going have to wait for the devs too add support for v9  jre-8u144-windows-x64.tar.gz work fine though when updating the JRE folder  in JDownloader  . it may never even happen they may wait on the next lts release to add the new JRE version. :)

Same problem  with Java 9 x86 with  Wireshare  it only works with Java 8  so if you want you're programs too work  you cant use JRE 9 it only for developers  tell they add support for it why would they add support for it when in a few months it will be obsolete ?

https://s7d6.turboimg.net/sp/0e6332fb9a9b16ebc3a57f8270bc8eb6/java.png

Testing Java 9 was a total  waste of my time no programs even work for it  yet and Oracle are pushing for devs too add there own JRE  witch is a bad idea  JDownloader already has there own JRE  folder  and is always behind  on updates  so you  must update it yourself if want the latest security updates   and takes up like  165 mb  of extra space. and It will take up even more space once programs add support  for new versions of java.  <_<

6 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

Updated the repack here>> now repack have both 32Bit and 64Bit

What  they going use it for it don't work for anything for the consumer?  they are not going front page  something that don't work  at lest i hope not  then we will have get our update somewhere else for a year . :P

Just now, steven36 said:

What  theygoing use it for it don't work for anything for the consumer?  they are not going front page  something that don't work  at lest i hope not  then we will have get our update somewhere else for a year . :P

I just updated it for who need it since java don't update much, and will wait and see how it will go later, will also keep updating v8

10 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

I just updated it for who need it since java don't update much, and will wait and see how it will go later, will also keep updating v8

I seen  a few blogs today post some very misleading  stories about java 9  they didn't even research what they was  posting about let alone test it like I did. the only site that been posting what was really going on is infoworld.

1 minute ago, steven36 said:

I seen  a few blogs today post very misleading  stories about java 9  they didn't even research what was  posting about let alone test it like I did. the only site that been posting what was really going on is infoworld.

Ya thanks for the explanation, glad that java don't update much lol

In march 2018 all this will be solved lol

12 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

Ya thanks for the explanation, glad that java don't update much lol

In march 2018 all this will be solved lol

the next LTS  release is not tell Sept 2018  Its not like Ubuntu  Linux were they release  a GA release for you too use  for just 8 mths  and a they have a new LTS that come out once every so many years  that get 5 years of updates because Java is not a OS.  it's just a runtime for the consumer and is used for very little programs anymore . Java 9 ends the support  of the browser plugin too. But for Developers its used quite a lot like for Android and things .

7 hours ago, steven36 said:

1.Go  to here

2. Agree with the terms 

what a hassle!

They obviously don't want people downloading 32 bit java. Why do they even bother releasing it?

1 minute ago, jvidal said:

32 bit link IS NOT AVAILABLE THERE.

You have use the link provided in the comments after after you agree to it . It's a useless download anyway it not working for none of my java programs .

Archived