Adguard for Android Premium 2.9.135 New Final Stable Patched

vissha

CfNCvbk.png

Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet.
When processing a web page, Adguard does several things at once:
1. Removes ads and online tracking code directly from the page.
2. Checks a page against our database of phishing and malicious sites.
3. Checks apps downloaded from unknown sources.

WHAT'S NEW

The new version is not excessively rich with new additions and other changes - more will come in v2.10 and, eventually, in Adguard v3.0. However, there is still one big highlight - we have vastly reworked and improved the User filter. Read below to find out the details.

[Improved] The user filter has been reworked #1279

Any experience of interacting with the previous incarnation of User filter could not be described with any other word but 'miserable'. It used to be clunky, unresponsive and slow. A lot has changed in this version.

First, the new design. It has become much cleaner, see for yourself:

Screenshot:
Spoiler

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/28726429/27630746-003fbb3e-5bff-11e7-8c30-72d54fc9b951.jpg

As you can see, we have combined all of the control elements - add a new rule, clear the filter, edit the filter, import and export - under one toolbar menu.

Second, you now have an option to enter the so-called "edit mode" that brings up the multiline text edit area. It is very handy if you need to copy/paste/delete multiple lines of text at once, or just edit several rules in a row without clicking on each and every one of them.

Screenshot:
Spoiler

27631153-4072deba-5c00-11e7-973d-3a4d61f

Finally, the general way it looks. Rules are color-differentiated depending on their type, comments are distinctively visible and every rule can be disabled and enabled back without having to delete and re-create it.

Screenshot:
Spoiler

27630406-16737144-5bfe-11e7-86c7-d750427

If you have any interest in creating and maintaining a list of your own rules, you are going to, without any doubt, welcome these changes. We, personally, are very excited! :)

Ad blocking

[Added] Juvander's Adblock List #1225
[Changed] Minor memory optimizations #1181
[Changed] The range of the $$ rules was increased #1185
[Changed] The way we handle rules with $empty modifier #1274
[Fixed] Rules constructor ignores referer #1221
[Fixed] $network modifier doesn't work #1268
[Fixed] Firefox nightly 64-bit is not recognized as a browser #1257
[Fixed] CPU overuse issue caused by constant requests to a tracking server #1179

Networking

[Changed] The HTTPS exclusions list has been updated
[Changed] HTTPS is not filtered any more for Nougat targeted apps without network_security_config #1286
[Fixed] Nougat auto-pause issue #1202
[Fixed] SHA-1 intermediate issue #1178
[Fixed] App preview does not work #973
[Fixed] Android O compatibility issues #1227
[Fixed] VPN + IPv6 issue on Android 4.4.2 #1267
[Fixed] IPv4 mapped addresses bypass VPN #1026
[Fixed] The first packet of a connection processing delay #1192
[Fixed] Adguard does not filter HTTPS connection with TLS 1.0 servers #1195
[Fixed] Reconfiguring iptables on package add/replace leads to no internet #1245
[Improved] Session resumption was implemented using session IDs #1238

UI

[Added] Portuguese (PT) and Persian language support #1139, #1189
[Changed] Subscription status description wording #1191
[Fixed] Filtering Log toolbar layout #1180
[Fixed] Crash on network type changes #1272
[Fixed] Typos and punctuation mistakes #1159, #1186
[Fixed] User filter import doesn't work on Nexus 9 #1300
[Improved] Localizations has been updated #1290

Other

[Changed] Yuzu browser has been added to the list of browsers filtered by default #1285
[Fixed] Multiple compatibility issues
[Improved] Logging in case of a critical error #1216

Changelog: - v2.9.136 RC:

Some users started to encounter a network error while using applications (YouTube, Google Plus, Facebook Messenger and some others).
This update is a hotfix for that problem #1334

We have published it to the beta channel.
It is going to be on stable channel tomorrow if everything is okay with the current build.

Homepage

Download Stable Untouched

or

Download Stable Untouched - GitHub

Download RC Untouched - GitHub

PREMIUM

Download v2.9.135:

Site: https://www.multiup.eu/en
Sharecode[?]: /download/690503fc6ea193359d932f3d6ad79a47/Adguard-Premium-2.9.135-Final.apk
v2.9.136 RC:
Sharecode[?]: /download/658027751984de1901c0ff6dd64eba60/Adguard-Premium-2.9.136.apk
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ice Frog said:

screenshot in first spoiler not work

Tried multiple edits but some html issue in forum. Finally copy-paste image instead of image link worked. Test now.

10 minutes ago, vissha said:

Tried multiple edits but some html issue in forum. Finally copy-paste image instead of image link worked. Test now.

works

The one on first post is ad free and modded right?  Just curious.  I usually grab PriSim's modded version but seen yours and thought I would ask.

After that virus results I will use PriSim's modded version.  I know there is nothing in PriSim's mods.   :)

I rather hear it from PriSim to be on the safe side.  I have run into things like this in the past and recently so I would rather wait. 

I seen PriSim's modded version already with same version number.  Rather use PriSim's.  I trust PriSim work.

Nothing against this poster/member but I am partial to PriSim's work is all.

I know for a fact that PriSim does his/her own work.  Not sure of gender.  If hashes are the same and someone else is taking credit then I would say maybe they are the same person using different usernames or someone just taking credit for someones work.  Not sure.  Would have to ask PriSim on this subject.  Just because someone makes a post doesnt mean they are the author of the mod itself.  Just saying...

Thanks for all the virus result queries.  :)

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

The one on first post is ad free and modded right?  Just curious.  I usually grab PriSim's modded version but seen yours and thought I would ask.

Yes, it is premium patched. I got it from the same source of my frnd @PriSim.

FYI: @PriSim, myself & many others use similar sources. Since there was a new thread posted by patch author,I posted a new thread with the patched apk from patch author's new thread.

Also, the upload links by patch author were different[not the same of RC] too.

I want to clear some points ,

1. This app is clean , many thanks to @0bin for deep analysis.

2. When i post any kind of release , there are two options for me , first i post my own patches , but never want to mention it as , these apps have so many cracker in the world so i am not doing any unique job :) , i am ordinary person. 2nd option if i am in hurry i post some trust full resources, but with manual api scans and some time after packing unpacking by my self too.

3. @vissha , is ver responsible guy , he always knows about what he share ,Thanks to him to share this release from a trustworthy platform !

USe this apk as its a proper release and clean !

Tested ~!!

This app from Russia and KGB easily hack your phone.
This app is very best for block ads on application and website.

Adguard without slow down access the website in proxy mode (root only).
VPN mode your phone will a little slow down but this mode have a firewall function.

2 minutes ago, ashish1989 said:

Why use this when u have firefox for android with ublock origin addon.......

firefox is a web browser only , this app can block adds almost everywhere in apps too :)

Archived