Jump to content

I need a software that can record calls, sms, texts, chats on what's app, facebook. IMs, pics etc for monitoring children's activities.


Mohenjo-daro

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • PriSim

    4

  • Mohenjo-daro

    3

  • dcs18

    3

  • WALLONN7

    2

16 hours ago, Mohenjo-daro said:

I had bought one from onespy.in which has expired. Is there a cheaper or free but effective solution/s available? Please help/suggest something useful. Thanks.

 

You want to check activities real time like remote desktop or you want to record the activities only ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2017 at 10:53 AM, PriSim said:

 

You want to check activities real time like remote desktop or you want to record the activities only ?

Thanks for reply. It's not necessary to monitor real time activities but I want to be able to know what activities they performed on smartphones, call recordings that I can download/listen, sms, email sent etc.

 

Below is the link to app with features explained that I was using

https://onespy.in/#packages

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm... :think:

  1. Kids do not need smartphones to live! They should only do it if they learned enough about what a computer is etc.
  2. And then they also have privacy! In most modern countries they're born already with some basic rights.

So... I not really like spyware and you should also respect their privacy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Hmmm... :think:

  1. Kids do not need smartphones to live! They should only do it if they learned enough about what a computer is etc.

 

I do agree...

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mohenjo-daro said:

Thanks for reply. It's not necessary to monitor real time activities but I want to be able to know what activities they performed on smartphones, call recordings that I can download/listen, sms, email sent etc.

 

Below is the link to app with features explained that I was using

https://onespy.in/#packages

 

Then you can make your own bundle to check the activities :)

 

Search mobile downloads section

you will need

1.Screen recorder

2.call recorder

3.App password or app local

 

Use them and enjoy :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Experienced Users can accomplish all of your requirements (mentioned above — and much much more) using the best app. ever written for Android — unfortunately, it isn't popular on nSane (understandably so.)

 

It's the very first app. I ever install on a new ROM — unfortunately, for casual Users it comes with a very steep learning curve.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@dcs18

 

Basically he needs to watch/monitor but this tasker app allows profiling like for guest use or kid mode. So i think he needs to record the activity while someone using it !

 

P.S: He don't want to restrict some one , he want to monitor

Edited by PriSim
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PriSim said:

 

Then you can make your own bundle to check the activities :)

 

Search mobile downloads section

you will need

1.Screen recorder

2.call recorder

3.App password or app local

 

Use them and enjoy :)

I didn't get it. Search where. How can I make an app myself?

 

9 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Hmmm... :think:

  1. Kids do not need smartphones to live! They should only do it if they learned enough about what a computer is etc.
  2. And then they also have privacy! In most modern countries they're born already with some basic rights.

So... I not really like spyware and you should also respect their privacy.

They aren't that grown up to need privacy. It's not as big deal as you might be thinking of. 

 

9 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Experienced Users can accomplish all of your requirements (mentioned above — and much much more) using the best app. ever written for Android — unfortunately, it isn't popular on nSane (understandably so.)

 

It's the very first app. I ever install on a new ROM — unfortunately, for casual Users it comes with a very steep learning curve.

I will purchase Tasker. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...