[Frontpaged] jv16 PowerTools 4.1.0.1728

SalaR

• Replies 3
  • Views 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jv16 PowerTools 4.1.0.1728 Pro:

Site: https://www.multiup.eu/en

Sharecode: /download/2f1d832f78fbf0f77660cb6bdf70dc4c/jv16_PowerTools_2017_4.1.0.1728.rar

jv16 PowerTools 4.1.0.1728 Pro - Portable:

Site: https://www.multiup.eu/en

Sharecode: /download/85ba46d9dcb1b17e883d16562199a21b/jv16PTPortable.4.1.0.1728.rar

[RePack]jv16 PowerTools 4.1.0.1728 Pro - Multilang - RePack Diakov | 8 MB:

Site: http://95.141.193.17

Sharecode: /noload2/files/065/PowerTools.2017-4.1.0.1728.zip

Usrname & Pwd: rsload.net

Features RePack:
Type: installation | unpacking portable version.
Languages: ML.
Activation: conducted.
Cut: nothing.

57 minutes ago, vissha said:

jv16 PowerTools 4.1.0.1728 Pro:

jv16 PowerTools 4.1.0.1728 Pro - Portable:

[RePack]jv16 PowerTools 4.1.0.1728 Pro - Multilang - RePack Diakov | 8 MB:

Pro ?.:huh:

There is no pro version for jv16 PowerTools

Change Log – What’s New

jv16 PowerTools 2017 Update Released – Version 4.1.0.1728

Spoiler

Bug Fixes

Fix: The software’s executables are again signed with a code signing certificate (the previous certificate expired).
Fix: Pictures AntiSpy can display an error message about EFOpenError (in the case it cannot access a picture file).
Fix: The Main Window can display an error message “Control pnlHomeHost has no parent window.”
Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can dispay an EAccessViolation error message when fixing the found errors.
Fix: When jv16 PowerTools is installed, it’s possible the GUI mode in Quick Tutorial will have neither options selected by default.
Fix: Fixed a typo from the English User Interface that said “Licensesd” instead of “Licensed”.
Fix: The Clean And SpeedUp My Computer can display an error message relating to “edb.chk” file.
Fix: The Clean And SpeedUp My Computer can go back and forth between the “Performing final analysis” and the list of currently running scan modules.
Fix: Using the software with a translation, especially German, can make some of the tab caption texts not to be fully displayed due to lack of space on screen.
Fix: Find My Licenses tool can display an incorrect date of the license purchase for very old order (before 2016).
Fix: My Account and Find My License tools can in some rare cases display a data download error even if there is a valid internet connection.
Fix: Opening the Main Window can display an Access Violation error message relating to GetItemCount.

Feature Improvements

Improvement: The Initial Setup runs up to 30% faster.
Improvement: The Software Uninstaller runs up to 20% faster.
Improvement: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer runs up to 5% faster.
Improvement: In the case user attempts to license the software with an incorrect name, such as only using their first name or a nickname, the software now displays a better error message. We require our users to use their full name when licensing the software. If you have licensed the software with a nickname or with your first name only, please contact our support to add your full name to record so you can use the software correctly.
Improvement: The software will automatically clean old debug data saved to its Backups folder.
Improvement: Improved compatibility with Roxio and Corel products.
Improvement: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer will now display an additional confirmation before restarting user’s computer. Before, a tick in a checkbox was enough to confirm the computer restart which could cause an unwanted system reboot.
Improvement: The software now automatically scans the computer for any temporary files created and accidentally left over by jv16 PowerTools itself.

Archived