selesn777

PGWARE PCBoost 4.4.21.2014

screenshot_large_1.png

PC Boost - a program for automatic release of computer resources for running the application. The program will allow you to run applications such as computer games, software for video editing photos much faster than it would be without the use of PC Boost.
The utility automatically takes over the task of allocating more processing power for specific applications, so that applications running faster. The program runs as a system service on Windows and automatically monitors and prioritize CPU for each running application. Latest version supports Windows 7. Many programs and games often use a minimal amount of CPU power which often leads to a simple processor.

PCBoost uses this by allocating more CPU power to the currently active programs and games. All this is done automatically without you. PCBoost does not harm the computer, while providing equivalent power that a computer having a more powerful processor.

PCBoost simple and very easy to use. A few clicks of changing settings and the application is ready for use. PCBoost runs automatically when Windows starts and manages the CPU / Processor according to the user's settings.

Some key features are:

• Optimizes games and applications by increasing the CPU priority of the active application.
  • Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new application is selected.
  • Works in the background to optimize applications constantly, raises priority levels to reasonable values ​​to maintain system stability.
  • Visual representation in system tray which displays priority optimization for currently active application.
  • Built-in block list of applications which are not compatible, to prevent problems with the software.
  • Easy and intuitive user interface which performs CPU tuning in real-time.

What's New in Version 4.4.21.2014

• Fixed TrialPay option during uninstall of software, bug prevented the promotion from appearing when software was still in trial mode.

Homepage: http://www.pgware.com/
Language: Ml
Medicine: Patch
Size: 4,63 Mb.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stylemessiah

• selesn777

• software182

• Allen_Prasetya

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

stylemessiah

Ill say the same thing i say when i see any PGWare software posted or any other "speed up" software:

Snake Oil

Buy a faster CPU or Add more memory

Theres NO bit of software cant magically fix the deficiencies of hardware, its that simple.

Adding more software to a slow system that inserts itself into that systems running processes is an insane and flawed thought process.

Edited by stylemessiah

software182

Ill say the same thing i say when i see any PGWare software posted or any other "speed up" software:

:lol: atleast we have tried bro :yes: hehe

Allen_Prasetya

Well, I've tried some PGWARE software on my pc, doesn't seems too make significant changes to performance.