Adguard [Special Version] Free Trial For 180 Days

november_ra1n

Hi, i did not understand a thing. If after 180 days the promotion is ended, but i format my pc and then reinstall from exe donwnloaded in op AG again it will work or not?

Thanks

Yes it will

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Views 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Jordan de Souza

So no fixes yet? How are you feeling about using it instead of ad muncher? i'm quitting adblockplus since it have HUGE memory hogs on iframe heavy pages.

So no fixes yet? How are you feeling about using it instead of ad muncher? i'm quitting adblockplus since it have HUGE memory hogs on iframe heavy pages.

Using both admuncher and adguard :D

Hi, i did not understand a thing. If after 180 days the promotion is ended, but i format my pc and then reinstall from exe donwnloaded in op AG again it will work or not?

Thanks

I don't think it will, I'm sure it uses hardware ID.

Using both admuncher and adguard :D

Its an over kill , i use ONLY adguard and it is doing awesome job. :)

Nope, it's not. Ad Mucher filters are more global and cut off many parts of websites and stuff while Ad Guard filters applies more to specific web sites.

Ad Muncher handles better with ads, even on not popular websites

LonePirate

I have been using adguard for a couple months, and I must say it is awesome and the malware filter is equally awesome!

• 3 months later...
27 Sept. 2014 This Giveaway still reachable with new version

New in version 5.10.1164.5985

- Improved filtering of HTTP and HTML, fixed some minor bugs
- Fixed bug with some keep-alive connections
- Several fixes to work extensions Adguard (assistant and WOT)
- Fixed a bug with restrictions on the domains in the CSS-rules
- Reduced time filter updates

Download Adguard Premium Free For 180 Days v5.10.1164.5985 [standalone Installer]

27 Sept. 2014 This Giveaway still reachable with new version
New in version 5.10.1164.5985
- Improved filtering of HTTP and HTML, fixed some minor bugs - Fixed bug with some keep-alive connections - Several fixes to work extensions Adguard (assistant and WOT) - Fixed a bug with restrictions on the domains in the CSS-rules - Reduced time filter updates
Download Adguard Premium Free For 180 Days v5.10.1164.5985 [standalone Installer]

I wounder if u get 180 days every time you install it like the old one...

That was a sweet dream i was thinking for a long time too! I have even searched the way for possibility without installing windows again but i got nothing yet.

I have tried Mac Address changer also change the IP clean all registry with Total Uninstaller nothing worked i guess developer of AG has lot of information about your PC.!

Some Russian boys talking about switching the account within Windows sign in via guest account etc, i have experimenting but was not successful.

That was a sweet dream i was thinking for a long time too! I have even searched the way for possibility without installing windows again but i got nothing yet.

I have tried Mac Address changer also change the IP clean all registry with Total Uninstaller nothing worked i guess developer of AG has lot of information about your PC.!

Some Russian boys talking about switching the account within Windows sign in via guest account etc, i have experimenting but was not successful.

sound scary..... :huh: :huh: :huh:

• 2 months later...
november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows version 5.10.1186

Changelog [23 November, 2014]

Added:New version of Adguard network driversAdded Maxthon Nitro supportAdded support for Regexp-rulesAdded new API GreaseMonkey functions for better userscripts support Fixed:Fixed an issue with a long delay when adding rules by AssistantNow, even when the Parental Control sensitivity level is disabled, black and white lists continue to workFixed program crashes when working with trayWhen using TDI driver Teredo is no longer disabledFixed bug reports in IE8Fixed several localization bugsParental control now blocks access to unsafe sites even when the sensitivity level is disabled

Just buy it and select premium lifetime licence and pay using Russian Roubles and then PayPal and get it for £5.84.

Savings of 81%!

Another tip, if you're running Norton internet security, disable it as it won't let you install product.

Mine was expired but I could obtain another 180 days using a trial resetter (Windows Batch file) posted on forums

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/ae49d3f8db/TR.rar

Edit: I think it's not working, Re-tested it but trial date is not changing, I'm now confused who I could obtain another 180 days!

Mine was expired but I could obtain another 180 days using a trial resetter (Windows Batch file) posted on forums

Does running it also reset all my setting ? (i can recall it does...)

Does running it also reset all my setting ? (i can recall it does...)

If I remember well it does not reset the settings, only gives a new trial

Edit: Tried it and It seems reset settings to default

After install today from the given link, it shows that the trial is over! How is that?

knowledge-Spammer

or just use whoknows cracked files with a good fw and block C:\users\pc user\appdata\roaming\setup.exe done u have program for ever

VLSAqsW.png?1

or just use whoknows cracked files with a good fw and block C:\users\pc user\appdata\roaming\setup.exe done u have program for ever

VLSAqsW.png?1

whoknows cracked files are for older version , does it work on the new adguard?

Archived