Adguard [Special Version] Free Trial For 180 Days

november_ra1n

I have used Total Uninstall, I will install the special version later and see if I get 180 days.

But I think that AdGuard pings home to see if the machine has already used trial period, so only a complete OS reinstallation would do the trick.

I had a trial installed few days ago, when I tried to get the 1 year key, and just did a restore with Rollback RX to a prev snapshot, and I got today the 180 days.

• Replies 122
  • Views 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

I have used Total Uninstall, I will install the special version later and see if I get 180 days.

But I think that AdGuard pings home to see if the machine has already used trial period, so only a complete OS reinstallation would do the trick.

If that could be the case...........hmmm....

Then try to use >>>> MAC Address Changer Before install the program after cleaning completely. It helped us a lot in old days for Ad Muncher trial extension lol...

I will post latest Mac Address Changer portable edition download link here.................

november_ra1n
Portable Change MAC Address 2.7.0.83
With this tool, you will quickly change the MAC address of your network card no matter what its manufacturer and driver is. You will be able to change the MAC address with a couple of mouse clicks in just several seconds.You can spoof the MAC address very easily with our program. All you have to do is click a few buttons. During this operation, you can select a different manufacturer or generate a completely random MAC address.
Key features

- Showing the MAC address of your network adapter
- Showing the manufacturer of you network adapter
- Replacing the MAC address with any other address
- Generating a completely random MAC address
- Setting a MAC address of another manufacturer
- Setting a MAC address without changing the manufacturer
- Automatically activating the new MAC address after the change
- And all that in just a couple of mouse clicks!

Download Link:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1GOYRECI/Change_MAC_Address_2.7.0.83.rar_links

See the more info and instruction how to use at the end of our topic on [AdMuncher OLD]

I am a big fan of Ad Muncher, never had any better experience with any other Ad Blocking software, but might still give Ad Guard a spin as it's always good to have alternatives.

Thank you november_ra1n

[special Version] Adguard Premium Free For 180 Days

6ia4.png

Special version Adguard Premium free within 6 months (180 days). You get all the Premium functions: Protection from advertising, protection from malicious sites and Parental Control without priority support.

Special Premium version for 180 days:
• Full functional Premium version is available for free for 6 months (180 days) without priority support Adguard.
• You get all the functions: Protection from advertising, protection from malicious sites and Parental Control.
• Website Comss.ru added antibanner exceptions. We provide free technical support for our customers in the comments.
The program is a great addition to your basic anti-virus protection with effective blocking malicious, fraudulent and phishing sites, and parental control over children's online activity.
Web Protection works with all web browsers, effectively blocking Internet threats by daily update database program with the largest resources Google Safe Browsing, lists, Web of Trust (WOT) and Malwaredomains.
Adguard belongs to the family Adblock programs, whose main task is to control the quality of operation of Web resources and the Internet in general. Number of users of the program consists of several million people.

Instruction:

1. Download and install [special Version] Adguard Premium

http://dl4.comss.ru/download/adguardInstaller.exe
Alternative Download Link just in case:

Enjoy for 180 days.. : )

Original Giveaway page via comss.ru

Just wanted to report the first link is not working anymore.

november_ra1n

There are 2 download link and both is working fine.!

There are 2 download link and both is working fine.!

It's working perfect now. Maybe a temporary error on my side.

I installed the trial a few days ago on my VM. Installed over the top but no good. Uninstalled, cleaned with about 5 reg cleaners (it's my testing software machine) removed all files and what I found manualy in the regedit.

Restarted and installed todays version. Still only got 14 days. It was up to date already.

Maybe it will change when an update becomes available.

Pls post if anyone uninstalls and gets it to work ;)

As I wrote above, I did, and I solved with it Rollback rx by restoring the snapshot. Now I have 180 days, just update the program afte you install it to get the 180 days.

It worked after returning to an earlier snapshot.

Something's well hidden. I used Trash Reg, plenty of others. Searched manually etc and still wouldn't work.

Yup. tried everything from total uninstaller to manually cleaning every damn registry key but nothing worked.

As of now only rollback rx is only working to get 180 days

blurryfutures

I would like to say thanks personally this is the best program Giveaway I have gotten personally. I can now use any browser without ads and add exceptions like for here. I stopped using I.E years ago and now can use it again because it blocks all of the ads and pop ups. Internet Explorer 11 is a good browser if only they had a way to block the rubbish and this has done just that so thank you for the share. Good Program.

I would like to say thanks personally this is the best program Giveaway I have gotten personally. I can now use any browser without ads and add exceptions like for here. I stopped using I.E years ago and now can use it again because it blocks all of the ads and pop ups. Internet Explorer 11 is a good browser if only they had a way to block the rubbish and this has done just that so thank you for the share. Good Program.

It has my friend, it's the tracking protection list and do not track requests, enable both in IE in the safety tab, and then configure them, you can find tracking protection lists on the net made by companies like Abine, just add that lists there, and you'll be ad-free. Sure it won't block anything like adguard, but it will block most of the annoying ones.

I like adblock, too bad that it slows down the browser, from what i'm experiencing.

You should try the Windows restoring feature, and restore the machine just before you installed Abguard. Hope you didn't disabled that function if you have W8. W8.1, if you don't have another backup software.

1. Right-click the bottom-left corner of any screen and choose System from the pop-up menu. When the System window appears, click System Protection from the left pane. Finally, when the System Properties window appears, click System Restore.

The System Restore window appears.

2. Click the Next button at the System Restore window.

The System Restore Point lists available restore points.

3. Click a listed restore point.

You can see more available restore points by selecting the Show More Restore Points check box.

4. Click the Scan for Affected Programs button to see how your chosen restore point will affect programs.

A handy touch, this lists programs you’ll probably need to reinstall.

5. Click Next to confirm your chosen restore point. Then click Finish.

Compared with adblockplus and ghostery, which is the best?

Why should some one need this when ADFENDER is FREE and it does the same job which is blocking ad's ???Why we need this 180 days when freeware ADFENDER is there?

http://adfender.com/

stop being off-topic here. why don't open something like "Ad Blocker Discussion" or something similar to discuss things like this :)

Thanks for the head's up on this november_ra1n!

I was doing a first time install and had no difficulty getting the 180 days. First update and you're there.

I'm finding Chrome a bit more sluggish with Adguard installed. Nothing terrible though. The thing is, I was previously using AdBlock Plus for free, and really don't see much of any difference between using that in Chrome, as compared to having AdGuard installed. Anyone else finding any substantial difference? Plus I see 2 separate entries for Adguard in Task Manager, totaling close to 90 mb in memory, which on my machine is more than what Comodo and Avast are using combined.

Considering this is $20 USD a year for a license, (and with no fixes that I can find currently available) the cost, memory use, and efficiency compared to free alternatives are something to think about. I have a feeling this might be more critical to those who like to use IE, where the ad blocking alternatives aren't quite as good as in Chrome or Firefox. Maybe that's where the real draw is for this.

Excellent to have a chance to test this out though, so thanks again november_ra1n :)

As usual, when november_ra1n recommends, expect to be better. Thanks for this. It is modern and better than with AdMuncher. I think there are only a number of Computers today who has limited memory, cause Adguard eats as much as 150+MB memory resources.

I did today another snapshot restore, because I was to lazy to uninstall some softwares, and installed again this offer, it still gave me 180 days, so who can't get the offer, clean all the traces of it, it works 100%.

Hm... I'm intrigued by this program. AdGuard clearly has a lot more features, and is a better product overall. Sadly, it really slows down Firefox browsing. I'm going to keep the 6-month version on my PC, just in case it gets better. As for Ad Fender, it suffers from the same lists as Ad Block - and the faults of those lists are still what makes Ad Muncher better. For me it's not that I care too much for uniform ad-blocking, but that add-on ad block lists regularly block things I don't want them to. Having AM do it, do it better, and do it on a system-wide level was just a bonus. A shame it hasn't been updated in so long.

if you compare AM with adguard , regarding Israel sites , AM take adguard with no sweet...i send some "report" to its creator about (many!) missing ads.

now lets see how serious they are , updating their filters :)

P.S

i always feel when using chrome / firefox with OUT ADB(p) present you will many many ads and other crap in pages...

using AM or adguard alone is not a smart move...

Hi, i did not understand a thing. If after 180 days the promotion is ended, but i format my pc and then reinstall from exe donwnloaded in op AG again it will work or not?

Thanks

Archived