Adguard [Special Version] Free Trial For 180 Days

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Adguard [Special Version] Free Trial For 180 Days

New version [6.1.314.1628]

XxYBEhJ.png

Special version Adguard Premium free within 6 months (180 days). You get all the Premium functions: Protection from advertising, protection from malicious sites and Parental Control without priority support.

Special Premium version for 180 days:

• Full functional Premium version is available for free for 6 months (180 days) without priority support Adguard.

• You get all the functions: Protection from advertising, protection from malicious sites and Parental Control.

• Website Comss.ru added antibanner exceptions. We provide free technical support for our customers in the comments.

The program is a great addition to your basic anti-virus protection with effective blocking malicious, fraudulent and phishing sites, and parental control over children's online activity.

Web Protection works with all web browsers, effectively blocking Internet threats by daily update database program with the largest resources Google Safe Browsing, lists, Web of Trust (WOT) and Malwaredomains.

Adguard belongs to the family Adblock programs, whose main task is to control the quality of operation of Web resources and the Internet in general. Number of users of the program consists of several million people.

System requirements

Operating systems: the Windows XP, the SP3, Vista,, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 RAM: from 512 MB 
Browser: the Microsoft the Edge, of Internet Explorer (all versions of IE), Google Chrome (Google Chrome), Opera (Opera), Yandex.Browser (Yandex browser), Mozilla Firefox (Firefox free muff), as well as any other browser 
Disk: 50MB free hard disk space;

Adguard for PC Stable: l Changelog 6.1.314.1628

Adguard Special Version 180 Days Trial Download Links:

Enjoy for 180 days.. : )

Original Giveaway page via comss.ru

• Replies 122
  • Views 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Time for moving from AdMuncher to Adguard......

For years I have been using Admuncher.In fact I bought a lifetime license not long after it was released.Over the years thought it has gone down the pan. Murray Hurps nowhere to be seen & Jeff who is a bit of a maverick deals with support & the long promised v 5 of Admuncher, a figment of our imagination.Anyway, pleasantly surprised to find an alternative called Adguard. Have switched now from Admuncher to Adguard.Admuncher was lighter and Adguard seems a little heavy but apparently according to reviews it has got better, v6 is around the corner, so might get better.

If i have time later today i will create another topic about Adguard functionality and how to use efficiently.

november_ra1n

nanoman with this Offline installer you wont get 180 days free. I think with this official offline link you only get 14 days basic trial.! Correct me if i am false.

If I store the installer, after the period ends, I can get again 6 months? Since the Vritual Box trick didn't work for me with recommendation system.

[special Version] Adguard Premium Free For 180 Days

Offline Installer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nanoman with this Offline installer you wont get 180 days free. I think with this official offline link you only get 14 days basic trial.! Correct me if i am false.

You are Right , Sorry For The Post , Although The Offline Setup File & One Downloaded Through Online Installer Are Same Hash Data And Signed @ same Time

Getting default 14 days trial only when dl and installed through http://dl4.comss.ru/download/adguardInstaller.exe

november_ra1n

Getting default 14 days trial only when dl and installed through http://dl4.comss.ru/download/adguardInstaller.exe

I have installed clean system VMware Windows 8.1 Pro and 180 days Prem.

http://dl4.comss.ru/download/adguardInstaller.exe

Did you installed Adguard before in your PC. If you did maybe defauld 14 days keys or registry in your system.

You may need to use Total Uninstaller to do complete cleaning also search in reg and delete the Adguard key or reg

Also........

If You Have Already previous Versions >>Uninstall previous version, clean keys, registry etc (using CCleaner).Download TrashReg. (trashreg.com) also >> try to find the key and reg entry to delete..!

After re-install again..

november_ra1n

They give 14 days, but, after the program is update, the 14 days are extended to 180. ;)

Here is the answer...... I was wasting my time thinking and trying to find solution for nothing lol... :frusty:

Time for moving from AdMuncher to Adguard......

For years I have been using Admuncher.In fact I bought a lifetime license not long after it was released.Over the years thought it has gone down the pan. Murray Hurps nowhere to be seen & Jeff who is a bit of a maverick deals with support & the long promised v 5 of Admuncher, a figment of our imagination.Anyway, pleasantly surprised to find an alternative called Adguard. Have switched now from Admuncher to Adguard.Admuncher was lighter and Adguard seems a little heavy but apparently according to reviews it has got better, v6 is around the corner, so might get better.

If i have time later today i will create another topic about Adguard functionality and how to use efficiently.

Yes the owners of admuncher are lazy and should concentrate on getting the version to work with I.E.11, they've had 16 months to do it.

I am also a lifetime payment user and I am pissed off with them.

Every other ad-blocker author had the software ready for I.E. even when it was a beta.

Must admit I am an admuncher man!,is this any good?.

november_ra1n

Add/popup blocking almost excellent also compatible all browser inc IE11 and https links. This software has a lot more feature than AdMuncher such as element blocker works amazingly.

Only downside CPU usage is high however currently developer update the program frequently. You have nothing to lose trying it for free.!

PS: I have been using Chrome with AdMuncher and i had corrupted page format and had to refresh the page correct it i was blaming to Kaspersky since i have installed AG all page any site opening with right text. That was my biggest problem lately and solved now.

As suggested by november_ra1n... I removed admuncher and I loaded AdGuard with clean installation:

2z4d.png

I use IE11 and finally I can navigate better with AdGuard.

We hope you find some cure after September 18..... ;)

Add/popup blocking almost excellent also compatible all browser inc IE11 and https links. This software has a lot more feature than AdMuncher such as element blocker works amazingly.

Only downside CPU usage is high however currently developer update the program frequently. You have nothing to lose trying it for free.!

PS: I have been using Chrome with AdMuncher and i had corrupted page format and had to refresh the page correct it i was blaming to Kaspersky since i have installed AG all page any site opening with right text. That was my biggest problem lately and solved now.

I only use firefox and have had no problems with admuncher but may take a look at adguard.

november_ra1n

I only use firefox and have had no problems with admuncher but may take a look at adguard.

If you are using only using Firefox and happy with AdMuncher carry on using it there is no obligation installing other popup blocker.

NightWalker

It didnt worked for me because I was using the trial, so only more 2 days for me :sadwalk:

Trial reset didnt worked ...

It didnt worked for me because I was using the trial, so only more 2 days for me :sadwalk:

Try a proper uninstall. If you have Rollback is even better. It will remove all traces of adguard.

Check here :

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/212118-special-version-adguard-premium-free-for-180-days/?p=761666

LE. Don't thank me, it's NR's work, not mine, I just linked his tutorial.

november_ra1n

I may have find some complite uninstall solution for you including registry cleaning:

How to delete Adguard:
http://adguard.com/en/howtodelete.html

However still good to use Total Uninstall and CC cleaner after install beside the link above.!

NightWalker

I may have find some complite uninstall solution for you including registry cleaning:

How to delete Adguard:
http://adguard.com/en/howtodelete.html

However still good to use Total Uninstall and CC cleaner after install beside the link above.!

I have used Total Uninstall, I will install the special version later and see if I get 180 days.

But I think that AdGuard pings home to see if the machine has already used trial period, so only a complete OS reinstallation would do the trick.

Archived