BlueStacks AppPlayer v0.8.5.3042 Offline Installer

ARMOUR

BlueStacks AppPlayer v0.8.5.3042 Offline Installer

Direct Download Links

------------------------------------------------------------------jL2GH.jpg

BlueStacks App Player lets you run apps from your phone fast and fullscreen on Windows and Mac.

Over 5 million people around the world use top apps like Angry Birds Space, Kik Messenger, Where's My Water and more on their laptops with BlueStacks. It took 10 engineers two years to build the complex "LayerCake" technology that enables this to happen but you get to experience it free while in beta.

What's more, there is no separate configuration screen, but only a few options, so you shouldn't spend too much time setting up the program.

One of the best things about BlueStacks is that it runs the Android apps in full-screen, with very fast loading times and with absolutely no errors. Most of the games can be controlled by mouse, just like you'd do on your typical touch screen mobile phone.

Another feature that's worth mentioning is the so-called BlueStacks Cloud Connect, a separate tool designed to allow users push their applications from the Android device to the PC and thus access them on the computer.

BlueStacks runs on low resources and works just fine on Windows 7, but there are some minor compatibility issues on older systems, which means it may fail to load on Windows XP and Vista.

Overall, BlueStacks is an effective piece of software that brings the flavor of Android apps on your computer. Although it doesn't boast such a large collection of apps, it's still a good way to test some popular mobile titles on the PC.

Download Link "Offline Installer"

Windows XP,7,8 (X86 - X64)

[145 MB]

DOWNLOAD BlueStacks v0.8.5.3042 Offline Installer

Version : 0.8.5
Build: 3042
Build Date: Jan. 20, 2014
Android Version: 4.0.4 Edited by ARMOUR

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kn_andre

• geeteam

• ARMOUR

• Son-of-Sam

Top Posters In This Topic

I Hate BlueStacks, It SUCKS; takes Alot of Memory... I dont recommend it... Anyway thanks for sharing...

I Hate BlueStacks, It SUCKS; takes Alot of Memory... I dont recommend it... Anyway thanks for sharing...

No Offence intended here, but could you please tell us which program you use and would recommend ?? As its always better to have another Alternative to use for any Program ... I'd really apreciate your suggestion ... Thanks in Advance and Cheers ..

No Offence intended here, but could you please tell us which program you use and would recommend ?? As its always better to have another Alternative to use for any Program ... I'd really apreciate your suggestion ... Thanks in Advance and Cheers ..

Of course there are always alternatives... heard of YouWave; go check it out... :)

BlueStacks does not take too much memory, only about 100-150MB. but it depends back to spec. if sufficient spec, BlueStacks will run smoothly. and I think, BlueStacks is the most perfect android emulator compared to other emulators. but do not judge a good bad emulator with source size she wore, but the view of its ability to function as an emulator.

little screenshot of my BlueStacks B)

th_904691335_2014_02_09_065123_122_443lo

Different Strokes for Different Folks ... What will work for one person might not work for the next ... Apparently there are people who like Bluestacks and its working pretty good for them that is why they are Sticking with it ... Cheers for sharing your Experiences Guys ...

Of course there are always alternatives... heard of YouWave; go check it out... :)

ok i will ... I appreciate your response too ... Cheers ...