• uffbros

• anakin206

Hi DrKash, the crack is not work

Cِopy the crack files to app dir : C:\Program Files\Driver-Soft\DriverGenius

Edited by DrKash

Hi DrKash, the crack is not work

Cِopy the crack files to app dir : C:\Program Files\Driver-Soft\DriverGenius

Thanks DrKash!

It's working here, but only for first downloaded file...

After this it shows Failed to download...

It's possible to be a problem with servers, but I don't know...

51bd412a187c8c23.PNG

Edited by egzetar

@

egzetar

It's a problem with servers.

Go to the driver website and try to download it directly.

Edited by DrKash

Not working here..Still get the program has stopped working as before????? Windows 8 64 Bit

WTF after just one hour it looks key blocked what a quick response from Driver Genius! :rolleyes:

We have a rat in our brotherhood. Remember that place where only senior members and VIP etc can see? The *corner*?? ;) Post the new fix there. I doubt our closed circle will rat us out. In any event, send me the new patch, I'll make it so that not even the folks at Driver Genius can decipher it. There's a level of hidden underneath system :p I'll work some magic and VT the whole thing. @Xenocoder we're counting on you bro. If you need help, we are here.

Well that worked rather well... but the f**k did I do? :O How did I do it?

screenshot_62.png

Downloading fine also... :/ Oh well, lemme retrace my steps and test it on all recent OS in VM.

screenshot_64.png

Like I said, I don't know what I did.. I used a combination of everyone's patches and some workarounds of my own.

Can't be 5 different servers busy all freeking day long?????? I haven't been able to download 2 drivers since 7AM. WTF!!!!!!

x64 Crack Coded :D

See you all in the *corner* :wink:

Edit: Confirmed Tested and working Win7 X64 / Win8 x64

Edited by Avitar

What exactly is it we are to see at medfixes? I only see microsoft and bitdefender??????????

What exactly is it we are to see at medfixes? I only see microsoft and bitdefender??????????

It's the site I use just after a fresh install to get my windows, ms office and BD running quickly. I haven't maintained it in a while nor added anything to it.

My Post is waiting Staff Moderation in the *corner* It's working and I don't know if it will be approved and frontpaged. The new one I made is really nice, because it uses a unique valid key for each user and is updated via the program itself hence legit until checked on the server for an account (very rare, hence block with hosts file.. might work even if not blocked. Driver Soft will add the key to the DB lol. cuz it is valid but not legit) My app even features idiot friendly UI with element hiding and pop up prompts with instructions for noobs.

My Post is waiting Staff Moderation in the *corner* It's working and I don't know if it will be approved and frontpaged. The new one I made is really nice, because it uses a unique valid key for each user and is updated via the program itself hence legit until checked on the server for an account (very rare, hence block with hosts file.. might work even if not blocked. Driver Soft will add the key to the DB lol. cuz it is valid but not legit) My app even features idiot friendly UI with element hiding and pop up prompts with instructions for noobs.

It's already in the *corner*, but Download link is not working...

370b37d94f40bc43.PNG

Edited by egzetar

donkey-girl

It's already in the *corner*, but Download link is not working...

370b37d94f40bc43.PNG

Nothing wrong with the link, I just tested it and its working, you must do some wrong :)

Nothing wrong with the link, I just tested it and its working, you must do some wrong :)

Can you mirror the Medicine, because everytime when I try to open the link I receive the Error...

I already try and with mobile, and the same...

Edited by egzetar

donkey-girl

As i told you everything Works, I send you a link, try one more time to look at link in your signature and read a litle Again, :) :medic:

Hav a nice day

Can you mirror the Medicine, because everytime when I try to open the link I receive the Error...

I already try and with mobile, and the same...

It's not mirrorcreator.com, it's mir.cr :) What you typed in your URL bar will point to no where. Read the link more carefully :cheers: PS: Until the admins frontpage this (which they have full permission to do) DO NOT MIRROR OR HOST ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE CORNER. Do not even link to the post in the corner. There is a spy here. But they are not senior enough to see the post. Keep it hidden guys ;)

Edited by Avitar

It's not mirrorcreator.com, it's mir.cr :) What you typed in your URL bar will point to no where. Read the link more carefully :cheers: PS: DO NOT MIRROR OR HOST ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE CORNER. Do not even link to the post in the corner. There is a spy here. But they are not senior enough to see the post. Keep it hidden guys ;)

lready try and with mobile, and the same...

I understand my fault! Thanks again donkey-girl and Avitar!

Edited by egzetar

Driver Genius Professional 12.0.0.1314

Here Link downl in one single file full medical

Homepage : http://rapidshare.com

Share code : /files/1182114697/Driver%20Genuin%20Pro%2012001314.zip

Sorry for the language.

Dat...I tried your link and replaced all the files and it still is the same as before and the update fails.