Nima

Hello all guys :hi:,

I have 1000 invites to a great private tracker community HD-bits.ro, every member can request here and I will send him/her invite. :)

HD-bits is a private tracker with only HD materials uploaded, only High Definition Movies/TV Series and lossless music archive.

HD-Bits internal releases are HDBRiSe and HDBRiGHt and some other groups.

Like every other private tracker, it has some ratio rules, the minimum ratio here is 0.5.

If you want to be joined, you should be a responsible person, and agree to obey all the rules.

Each person should only own 1 account, multiple accounts is strictly prohibited.

Here are some screenshot of the website:
http://imgsure.com/?p=405234

http://imgsure.com/?p=508984

http://imgsure.com/?p=556841

Edit: Everyone can request, does not matter active here or not, posts numbers or registration time is not important, the only thing which is important is to read rules and fully agree with them.

Feel free to request an invitation. :)

Hope to see you all at HD-bits. ;)

Regards,

Nima

• Replies 210
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. Thank you for this offer. Can I have an invite? Thanks!

Of course you can. :)

PM sent. ;)

Wow thats lots of invites :king:

Yes; are you interested? :)

Hello. Can I have an invite please? I take it this site is not the hdbits.org?

Thank you.

PM sent. :)

Can you invite me?
Thanks in advance!

Pls.. can i have an invite...thanks..

me too please

Hello....me too please...and thanks a lot

Can I have on please thanks

• Administrator

For the first time ever, I'm interested in a private tracker. :) Reasons, one from you, two, I'm not finding exactly what I want these days. All this inspite of me not watching a lot of movies.

Anyway, just one thing, any hit and run rules? Cause my connection is known to get DCs time and again.

Otherwise, sign me up for an invite. :)

For the first time ever, I'm interested in a private tracker. :) Reasons, one from you, two, I'm not finding exactly what I want these days. All this inspite of me not watching a lot of movies.

Anyway, just one thing, any hit and run rules? Cause my connection is known to get DCs time and again.

Otherwise, sign me up for an invite. :)

A special invite for our honored user DKT! :win:

Not the first time for you, actually; don't you have an account in What.CD? I do remember that I see you there at sometime. :think:

Anyway, if you have some doubts about it, read the rules here, there are only few lines.

• Sharing means not only downloading, but more importantly, uploading. To ensure that you don't get a warning for H&R, you must do one of the following:
  • Seed each torrent until their individual ratios are 1 or above
  • Seed each torrent at least 48 hours continuous
  • For those of you who can't keep their computer running 48h straight, you must seed for a total time of 72 hours, during a 7 day period (starting torrent completion)
  • Disregarding these rules will result in losing 5% of your current upload for every H&R.

These are rules, but they are not that much serious, you know what I mean. ;)

Anyway, disconnecting does not interrupt download/seeding, if your connection is unlimited/unmetered, you can seed when you are online and do your daily works, even no one is downloading from you. :)

• Administrator

Seems fine. :)

Nope, never been on What.CD or Waffles (if you see someone with that name, it's an imposter :P ). Have signed on free signup sites a couple of times, but that's all.

Seems fine. :)

Nope, never been on What.CD or Waffles (if you see someone with that name, it's an imposter :P ). Have signed on free signup sites a couple of times, but that's all.

Sent a PM to you, too. :)

There is actually someone on What.CD with username like DKT or TKD or something like that and he was from India, too if I am right, and so I was almost absolutely sure that he is you. :D

May i have a invite if possible pretty please

May i have a invite if possible pretty please

To me,too

Archived