Proxy Switcher PRO v5.6.2.6324 Final Pre-Activated

software182

dxswsx.gif

Proxy Switcher PRO v5.6.2.6324 Final Pre-Activated | 4.9 MB

Proxy Switcher - surf anonymously - change proxy settings on the fly

There are times when you have to cloak your true IP address. It might be that you want to remain anonymous when you visit a particular website. Or your access to various social networking and entertainment sites has been blocked.

The solution is to use Proxy Switcher for all the anonymous browsing needs. It can be used to avoid all sorts of limitations imposed by various sites. Be that a download site that limits amount of downloads. Or video site works only in a particular country - more often than not it gets defeated by the anonymous browsing features Proxy Switcher provides.

On top of that, if you used to manually change proxy settings Proxy Switcher provides a way to change them much faster and easier.

Anonymous browsing - how does it work

• In a regular case your web browser connects to the web site directly. Thus revealing quite a lot of sensitive information. An orange arrow denotes this case in the block scheme.
  • To change this situation Proxy Switcher was written. It can be used to find working anonymous proxy servers and redirect requests through them.

Anonymous Browsing - Possible usage scenario

• If you get banned on the forum - use Proxy Switcher to fake your IP and avoid the ban.
  • If you are a webmaster that wants to check Geotargetting of some sites (i.e. Google).
  • Just want to hide your IP when visiting some sites which you might not want to record your IP address.

Automatic Anonymous Proxy Switching

• To increase anonymity even further Proxy Switcher can periodically switch proxy servers. You can set this period down to every 10 seconds. In this mode Proxy Switcher will continually check and pick fastest available servers.
  • Following fragment from webserver log shows access from 5 IP addresses. While in reality it was accessed via Proxy Switcher and real address does not even show up at all.

Proxy Switcher Benefits

• Hide your IP address from the web sites you visit.
  • Penetrate bans and blocks on forums, classifields and download sites (rapidshare etc.).
  • Automatic proxy server switching for improved anonymous surfing.
  • Easy way to change proxy settings on the fly.
  • For webmasters - check search engine results from different countries.
  • Fully compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and other programs.
  • Full support of password protected servers.
  • Full support of Socks v5 and Elite servers.

How To..

1. Install program
  2. Setup included full version
  3. Enjoy

• Replies 14
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ROMANTICGUY50

I can't download it. The site it goes to is blocked by WOT and Malwarebytes

I can't download it. The site it goes to is blocked by WOT and Malwarebytes

website is safe.not blocked by eset nod32.

disable wot and malwarebytes before download.

but unfortunately software not working on my laptop.

showing unregistered version. :(

thanks, but not fully working (Win 7 SP1 Ultimate x64)

- main window say Unregistered

- automatic proxy switching is disabled

- worker count is disabled

- when test proxys i get this error: Your installed software copy has been detected as corrupted. Please re-install valid version from site. (i think can be blocked via hosts; core.proxyswitcher.com)

and crash in several scenarios, with or without crack, even if is installed from original installer and just using normal trial, especially if program doing something like scanning and you clicked on something in GUI

back to Pro v5.5.1.6008 with serial number

thanks, but not fully working (Win 7 SP1 Ultimate x64)

- main window say Unregistered

- automatic proxy switching is disabled

- worker count is disabled

- when test proxys i get this error: Your installed software copy has been detected as corrupted. Please re-install valid version from site. (i think can be blocked via hosts; core.proxyswitcher.com)

and crash in several scenarios, with or without crack, even if is installed from original installer and just using normal trial, especially if program doing something like scanning and you clicked on something in GUI

back to Pro v5.5.1.6008 with serial number

Can you share the v5.5.1.6008 with serial number?

• 1 month later...

Archived