µTorrent 1.8 Build 10183 Beta

Marik

uTor.pngµTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth.

Thanks to Cultivator for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here, i'm sick and tired of all these beta releases T_T

same here, i'm sick and tired of all these beta releases T_T

ditto for me.

The only thing i hate is that you'll have to reinstall uTorrent all the time(just copy an .exe file, but still). :frusty: What i would like to see is an automatic update client for uTorrent :unsure: Just click the button, let it do it's thing for a minute, maybe two and there you go, updated.

SacredCultivator

@Shought: There is an Update Feature, never used it though, but there is one and it can update to sStable/Beta versions.

Options -> Preferences -> General -> Privacy

And there you go.

@Shought: There is an Update Feature, never used it though, but there is one and it can update to sStable/Beta versions.

Options -> Preferences -> General -> Privacy

And there you go.

Thanks, but it's not automatic, right? You just get redirected to their site when you're not on the latest version :frusty:

And not to mention it doesn't work... I'm at build 10093 and latest is posted here, but when i check it says i have the latest version :P

SacredCultivator

@Shought: Oh haha i dunno, as I on a daily maybe even semi-hourly just check the forums rather than use that Update-Feature.

Thanks, but it's not automatic, right? You just get redirected to their site when you're not on the latest version :)

It's automatic. It directly installs without directing you to any site.

And not to mention it doesn't work... I'm at build 10093 and latest is posted here, but when i check it says i have the latest version ;)

You have an option of updating to Betas or Stable releases. It works on my PC. :P

It's automatic. It directly installs without directing you to any site.
And not to mention it doesn't work... I'm at build 10093 and latest is posted here, but when i check it says i have the latest version :)

You have an option of updating to Betas or Stable releases. It works on my PC. ;)

yep it is automatic...thats how it has always worked for me, just click check for updates, it downloads the update without taking me to their site, and presto i have the latest version

Archived