Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Antivirus+ 2012 Free 1 Year License

Share10s

About Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012

Titanium uses cloud technology to proactively stop viruses and spyware before they reach your computer, so it won’t slow you down. It’s the same technology we use to protect some of the world’s biggest businesses, now available to you.

With Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Antivirus +, your digital life is protected.

Strong Antivirus Protection Made Simple

From the main Titanium Maximum Security console screen, you can easily run antivirus scans or get up-to-the-minute status reports on your computer’s security.

Easy to Understand Security Reports

Easy to read graphic reports provide you with all the details about the Internet threats that attack your computer. You can drill down into detailed logs with just one click.

Easy UI Skinning

Customize your Titanium with a favorite photo or image.

Includes the #1 Best Selling Trend Micro Smart Surfing For Mac**

Protects your identity and personal data from malicious threats when you shop, bank, or surf online with a Mac computer.

More details on Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012

screenshot_titanium-max-security_main-console.png

How to get Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012 with a free 1 year license

Proceed to the giveaway page and on the bottom of the page click the 'Download Now' button....

Giveaway page : http://www.trendmicr...brother/EN/GBP/

Download Installer: (Includ 32 bit and 64 bit)

Source

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does your "Download Installer" include the free1 year license? I don't believe I'll be giving them my credit card details on the "giveaway page" for a free license download. :unsure: (My notebook came with an earlier version of Trend Micro internet security 90 day trial, which worked quite well and didn't slow my computer at all - ~40 seond boot into Win 7 x64 with a regular hard drive,no SSD, with no noticeable difference in software or browser operations - and Trend Micro is one of the very few Well Known Security Softwares for which I don't already have at least a 1 year paid or giveaway license ).

Has anyone got their serial number for this? All I got was order number and customer number. It just says processing. It's been a while now. Just wonder if I should have given a real address.

Has anyone got their serial number for this? All I got was order number and customer number. It just says processing. It's been a while now. Just wonder if I should have given a real address.

same here :lol:

Archived